Dfurstane Religious Beliefs
1) Religious beliefs are always evolving, and like nature nothing remains the same.
2) God is the Universal Spirit, infinite, and unchangeable in wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth.
3) God is predictable, unpredictable, and mysterious.
4) The Timeless Spirit is the glue that holds all Universal Manifestations together.
5) By the Eternal Spirit all beings, structures, and elements are created.
6) On entering the world via the Creator, all living and non-living beings take some form, and at the end of their existence their consciousness becomes invisible again.
7) The health and consciousness of all living things are determined by “Chance.”
8) Sin is a human construct, but there is “good” and “bad” in the world – different sides of the same coin.
9) Prayer is quite diverse. It involves thoughts, deeds, physical exercises, and works.
10) Reason causes healing, growth, development, and discovery.
11) “Positive” and “negative” polarities influence cultural norms, but Eternal Reality is quite diverse and different in nature.
12) Prayer only works as a regulator of “Cosmic Wholeness.” It has to do with interdependence, and inter-relationships of the Universal Structures. Believers should pray to help bring these elements into “Harmony.” That is how the world experiences disruptions of all sorts when structures are shifting out of sync. This reality has nothing to do with the way people are living their lives, but is the result of “Chance.” This is why some healing occurs.
13) Living in harmony with nature is the key for a successful life. This means having balance: a) helping the mind grow in understanding; b) caring for one’s body; c) serving society’s poor, homeless, and destitute; and d) building up the world’s structures by works.
14) Religious literacy helps believers discover diverse paths that are important for spiritual growth. Following a chosen spiritual path will result into a merger with the Eternal Spirit.
Erwin K. Thomas
August 10, 2019